Top 20 Potential Argumentative Essay Topics About Sports
Essays have always been a very important stature of our life. Every student should be forever grateful to essays as it makes a student competent to come up with greater and tougher write ups in future. You need to be quite diligent in your approach so that you can come up with a good work. There are many formats of write up and you need to know the basic differences about them so that you can write whatever you have been asked to write.
What is an argumentative essay?
As the name suggests in this format of essay, an author should claim on a topic and prove the point with strong examples. It is needless to say that the writer should use stern methods of writing with biased opinions to incept the thoughts deep within the mind of the readers. Be sure of the facts and get clear about the authenticity of them so that it pleases your reader.
20 argumentative topics for essays on sports:
- The issues that take place in coaching and the methods of coaching.
- The gender biased nature of sports.
- Politics in the sport committee for any format of games are ruining the quality of it.
- The extra interference of sports management in the team leads to problems.
- Sports and the fixing associated with every game is the liability of the sports management.
- The future of women in sports is not supported in third world country.
- The issue of athletic fitness should be dealt which much more strictness.
- Steroid using athletes should be strictly banned from the sports association.
- The culture of sports should be elevated in the third world country.
- Sports should be one of the serious forms of subject from junior school level.
- Recreational sports should be made must in offices to relieve excess stress.
- The business associated with sports should be under the realms of the government of the country.
- Medicine in sports should be given for free of cost to the poor athletes.
- Rather than spending millions in inordinate development, sports association should invest on the infrastructure.
- Player reforms and support should be provided by the government for the needy.
- Pension should be made must for all the players from all streams of sports.
- The social issues related to sports should be the responsibility of the sports management and not players.
- Should cricket be banned in North America?
- Football world cup is more famous than cricket world cup- explain.
- Should college level sports be allowed to hire coaches from national level associations?