Top 25 Essay Topics For High School: Best Suggestions From An Expert
The start of a really great high school essay is having the best possible topic. It should suit you and be something you can write about with keen interest and passion. It should be as unique as you are. Here are some suggestions. You can use them as they are or add your own individual twist to it.
- What does the role of false advertising play in print media?
- What changes should be made to secondary school curriculums?
- Discuss how the expectations of high school students has changed in the past 10 years.
- Is it necessary to have censorship in art?
- What are the factors affecting the testing for drugs in sports?
- What modern influences have shaped the health care system?
- Is it responsible to allow young teenagers to vote?
- Discuss the benefits versus the controversies of running government owned lotteries.
- Should there be mandatory testing for HIV or AIDS?
- Discuss the social pressures of planning a funeral.
- Is poverty the precursor to crime? Why or why not?
- The complications of using overseas adoption methods for children.
- The registration of firearms for police versus the general public.
- Is your car your status symbol?
- The necessity of admissions quotas for colleges.
- How did you meet your best friend?
- Discuss the important role money plays in your life.
- If you were to hide, where would it be and why?
- Was there a moment when your life changed forever?
- What superpower would you have if you could choose and what would you do with it?
- Discuss the one thing you would change in the world if you had the power to do so.
- Describe the most beautiful thing you’ve seen and how it moved you.
- If you could invent a new object or idea, what would it be?
- What would be the greatest discovery known to man?
- What one thing would you go back in time to change and what would the outcome be?
The best topic is usually one you think of yourself. Since so many topic ideas have already been used many times before, you can make a topic unique and original by adding something to it to slightly change it and give it a new focus.